Friday, May 15, 2009




Music of Passion
Into a new world. A world of spiritual music. You can call it a passion or an addiction or whatever term you want to, for something that kills your senses almost instantly as you hear it and fills your heart with ecstasy. You crave for more. It carries you on to a new world redefining the concepts and boundaries of mental trance - best stress reliever - recommended especially for workaholics.

think i have a got a good collection of these, ranging from fusion to nirvana from yanni to scottish and much more and my hearty thanks to Tariq ikka who dragged me into this.

Now you can see me taking up some air often between the bland work, and ensconcing myself with the compositions.

I recommend! an addiction to these kinda quality music is worth having.